1.30.2013

A Dream I Had Last Night


I'm open to anyone's interpretation to this.

I know there was more to the beginning, but I don't remember it.
I just remember the last part.

I was in a long, white hall.
And on the other end of the hall stood John Locke from Lost.



We didn't say anything to one another, just stared each other down.
And we understood that we were going to engage in a fight.
Not because we didn't like each other. We just needed to.

As we stared each other down, building the suspense, a song played loudly in the background.
This version of Imogen Heap's "Hide and Seek"


We spent a fair amount of time doing this. Staring one another down.
Then I woke up.


There's The Rub.

1 comment:

Myke said...

I had a dream once that I was hanging out with Locke in the hatch. My favorite dream though was when Carl Winslow tried to eat me.