"Our behavior is nothing more than a reflection of the depth
of our conversion to Jesus Christ" -Ed J. Pinegar
A few years ago my institute teacher had the class write one statement having to do with the atonement.
One idea that reflects how you understand grace and Jesus Christ.
I said that, though God is perfect and is an all-powerful being with infinite knowledge and capabilities,
when I make a good choice that brings me closer to Him- I bring him joy.
Insignificant, little old me can bring happiness to a perfected being.
of our conversion to Jesus Christ" -Ed J. Pinegar
A few years ago my institute teacher had the class write one statement having to do with the atonement.
One idea that reflects how you understand grace and Jesus Christ.
I said that, though God is perfect and is an all-powerful being with infinite knowledge and capabilities,
when I make a good choice that brings me closer to Him- I bring him joy.
Insignificant, little old me can bring happiness to a perfected being.
There's The Rub.
No comments:
Post a Comment