Father's Day.
I'm no dad yet. But my wife still spoils me with gifts for the occassion.
Peanut Butter M&Ms and this guy, which I've been wanting for some time now:
Went to church and was overwhelmed by niece and nephew who know I'll always give in to their
requests to read them a book during sacrament meeting.
Followed by a Mr Goodbar treat.
Then over to the Drigg's for dinner and sharing our gift with Afton's dad-
an awesome video compilation of his best moments via home videos.
Then ending the night with two games of Settlers (each of us won one) and Heroes.
A very good day indeed.
Peanut Butter M&Ms and this guy, which I've been wanting for some time now:
Went to church and was overwhelmed by niece and nephew who know I'll always give in to their
requests to read them a book during sacrament meeting.
Followed by a Mr Goodbar treat.
Then over to the Drigg's for dinner and sharing our gift with Afton's dad-
an awesome video compilation of his best moments via home videos.
Then ending the night with two games of Settlers (each of us won one) and Heroes.
A very good day indeed.
There's The Rub.


2 comments:
I'd be interested to talk Heroes one day with you.
Yes please- it's one of my favorites.
Top 5 for sure.
Post a Comment