6.05.2012

My Lists

I make lists for everything.


Seriously- for everything. And I've done it for as long as I can remember. 
Reasons why would include the fact that I'm an incredibly organized person- particularly in my thoughts, 
or my great love for VH1's old show called "The List" (if you don't know it, it's basically a program where 
celeb guests make lists of the best songs within a certain category and the category is different each episode).


Most of all I think I just like knowing where I stand. And I make a real effort to stay current.


Seriously, ask me what my favorite Beatles song is.
Or my favorite movie of 2010 was.
Or my favorite album of the 90s.
And I'll be able to tell you.


I always thought it'd be fun to make a list of my favorite lists that I've put together.
Maybe one day soon. It'd be the hardest one yet.


If you'd like to see some examples of my work in this realm, please browse:
Favorite Albums
Favorite Films
Favorite Songs




There's The Rub.


PS-
"Here Comes The Sun", Inception, and OK Computer.
If you were wondering.

1 comment:

chelsea :: stock said...

lists stress me out.

a list of lists would give me an anxiety attack, I think.



but I love the header.